How to actually plan, create and launch your first product or course
Time is your most valuable asset, why not reach the most people possible, by learning how to actually plan, create and launch your first product or course. Getting your idea down on paper and out to your customers can be a long process with a lot of pitfalls. By using real life examples and templates, along with my personal touch on this topic, this course will save you time, money and frustration.
- Waking up to several notifications that you’ve made money during your sleep?
- Knowing you’ve created a product that’s in demand?
- Freeing up time that you would normally spend on creating stuff people won’t buy, and now only create what your customers want?
You could create printables, ebooks, a cord, a plate or courses like this one. You could get a plan for how to structure the whole process, from idea to actually launch – and the time after.
Would that help you in growing your audience, and make you more revenue?
How much of a difference would that make for you and/or your family?
And how much of a difference would it make for you if you knew before you created these products and/or courses, that people were ACTUALLY going to buy them, because you’ve done your market research?
THE POSSIBILITIES SELLING YOUR OWN PRODUCTS OFF-/ONLINE ARE ENDLESS…
Avoiding the most common pitfalls taught to you by someone who’s actually done them theirselves, and know how it feels, are invaluable when it comes to creating success for yourself online.
Getting your idea down on paper and out to your customers can be a long process with a lot of pitfalls.
By using real life examples and templates, along with my personal touch on this topic, this course will save you time, money and frustration.
LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU:
There are many courses out there, teaching you how to do this process, but keep on reading and you’ll see exactly why this course stands out.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
4 different modules, covering 18 different lessons
an extensive workbook,
ready made templates,
resources and complimentary workbooks
– all which will make it easy for you to go from planning to successful launching your next product or course.
Having me feature your new product to my list,
getting access to free trainings and products from other creators out there
– these are just a few of the bonuses.
ARE YOU READY TO DITCH THE FEAR OF FAILURE
– AND EVEN THE FEAR OF SUCCESS?
Welcome – INTRO
Designing and developing your course or product – INTRO
Lesson 1: Unwrapping the Key to Ultimate Success
- Step One: Grasp the true motivation behind your desire to have a business
- Step Two: Tackling the most significant pain point for your followers
- Step Three: Identifying and addressing the underlying problem they are encountering
- Step Four: Their desires combined with your knowledge
- Step Five: Ensuring Your Course Stands Out Amidst the Competition
- BONUS: Product brainstorming worksheet
Lesson 2: Selecting the Perfect Name for Your Course
- Step One: Reveal their desires, allowing you to make their dreams a reality
- Step Two: Steer clear of mediocre course names; instead, infuse them with enthusiasm
- Step Three: Evaluate your course titles before making a domain purchase
Lesson 3: Discover the Route to Crafting the Most Valuable Courses
- Step One: Which dish will you contribute to the picnic to add some flavor?
- Step Two: Selecting the Right Format for Your Course
- Step Three: How to showcase your enthusiasm without coming across as boastful
- Step Four: Selecting the ideal teaching aid for your needs
- Step Five: Discover how to structure your lessons effectively to captivate your audience
Lesson 4: Several compelling reasons to consider outsourcing during course development
- Step One: Choosing the Ideal Teaching Platform for Your Course and Mastering Its Use
- Step Two: Reasons to Consider Outsourcing During Course Creation
- Step Three: Develop a Comprehensive Course Strategy for the Long Term
- Step Four: The Key Benefits Of Having A Team When Creating Your Course
- Step Five: The most significant and often overlooked advantage in forming a team
- Creating your launch trigger
- Should you be using affiliates?
- Email funnel templates
- Increase Marketing Results
- Create your sales page workbook and planner
- Sign up + Thank you page templates
- Webinar slides templates
- Creating a high-converting sales funnel
- 41 social media tips
Workbook, checklists, and action planning
- Course Workbook
- Search Engine Optimization
- Appendix #1
- Appendix #2
- Appendix #3
- 170+ totally FREE trials of resources and products you are allowed to sell as your own
- Want me to promote your new course/product for you?
- How to make money from being an affiliate for others, while launching your own product