MOM MAKING MONEY AT HOME
7 Fun Facts About Me
Before doing business with anyone, one of the first things you should do is get to know each other a little bit. Like if you’re considering buying a course of some sort, but don’t know if the person selling it, is the real deal or not. Then you should consider joining their newsletter to see if what they are telling each week, is something you can resonate with.
So my question to you is: Do you want to learn more about me?
It’s easier to have a relationship if we know something about each other, so why don’t I start by telling you 7 fun facts about me? And if you send me an email, why not tell me 7 fun facts about yourself?
Here’s my 7 fun facts about me:
1. I love wearing yellow socks
2. Pavlova is my favourite cake
3. Strawberry Daiquiri is my favourite drink
4. I’m an introvert, turned extrovert when it comes to being a mama-bear
5. I never get to old to watch yet another rerun of Dirty Dancing on my video player
6. I spent a whole year finishing a knitted hat in 6th grade, and then my mom had probably knitted 60 out of 61 rounds or so..
7. My worst bad habit is avoiding conflict
What I do and what I believe in…
I help frustrated people see great opportunities in creating a remote work setting.
And this just by simply changing the way you look at your current situation, and choose the path that will lead directly to your dreams.
It’s called getting your ducks in a row.
I truly believe that we as individuals are the creators of our own happiness. By rewriting our subconsciousness, we’ll be able to attract what we want in every area of our lives.